Friday, February 15, 2008

Our First Posting

Today we created a new blogsite. Hopefully we can include all kinds of cool information about third grade happenings like Black History, our haikus

17 comments:

Big-J said...

I Like pie, icecream,and weekends.

Mr. Palladino said...

Mrs. Noonan and the rest of 3-N,

The blog looks great! I'm looking forward to checking it often and finding out more about what you are learning. Keep up the great work!

~Mr. P :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Noonan,
I am from Miss Paton's class. If it's okay I will write comments on your blog. Plese write back.

Pink scorpion

Noonan's Newspage said...

hi pink scorpion,

you can write comments on my blog whenever you like! Mrs. Noonan

Anonymous said...

im with cunninghams
weekends rule!!!!
ANYWAY i like mrs noonan but not homework
PROTEST PROTEST
ps i kinda like school
Avery/noonans class

Anonymous said...

Mrs Noonan you were right the homework was easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

dear mrs noonan
im in ur class
pls write back
pig lover
ps i luv pigs see if u can figure my name in real life out

Anonymous said...

dear mrs noonan
im in ur class
pls write back
pig lover
ps i luv pigs see if u can figure my name in real life out

Anonymous said...

cool blog! its neat for people to see what goes on in your class!

Anonymous said...

yola
its avery speaking
awesomish wich is spanish and awesome together
g2g
mrs noonan pls write back!
from avery

Anonymous said...

hi its devynn averys older sis

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Noonan, What up!

Right back

Anonymous said...

I love weekends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis Williams said...

the past few weeks of school were awsome.My favorite parts of the day was math and soical studys and I can't wait to learn about the freedom train.I can tell this year is going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

Hi, schools soooooooooooo awsome so far. But Math is kind of chalenging for me, like the geuess and chek work. Every thing else is awsome like you are. I loooooove the homework:)The blog is pritty good to. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you'er my teacher. Can't wait for tommorow which is 12/3/09 holiday boutque!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

Mrs.Noonan keep doing what you're doing, becouse wht ever you doing is helping me and other kids learn.By the way youare stricked and than funny. It really means a lot to me.So ROCK ON!

Casey's best freind said...

I love School and I like casey