Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School Night

Hi third graders!

Back to School Night is next week! Is there anything you want me to talk about with your parents? Please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Love,
Mrs. Noonan

1 comment:

Former Student said...

Dear Mrs Noonan,
I remember when I was in your class in 2007-2008 and we studied astronomy. The project we did where we had to look up in to the night sky was fun. I also remember when we did that experiment where we took turns dropping a paper clip into a cup filled with water. My favorite part of third grade was getting my animal (The Chimpanzee) and writing the report, and going to the Bronx Zoo. I am now in fifth grade and have a sister (Grace Cunningham) in Mrs. DePascale's class that switches over to your room for science.