Today the third grade at Southern Boulevard School went to the Morristown Community Theater today to see "Freedom Train", a musical about Harriet Tubman and the Underground Railroad. We learned a lot about how difficult it was for slaves to leave the south in search of freedom and how Harriet Tubman made many trips back down south to help bring people up north to freedom. The play was really good and we enjoyed watching it!
11 comments:
I don't think "Freedom Train" was a very good play because they only used 1 piece of scenery for the whole play. I'd rate it 1 star.
I have to admit the scenery was bad, but the acting was better than I expected.
I loved "Freedom Train!" The music was great and I had a lot of fun.
Casey
I think your wrong cunninghams it was great! CHLOE
I did not like Freedom Train
so I tried to look at the floor the whole time.
"Freedom Train" was great but i havent done homework yet so bye!!
love avery/noonans class
i didnt see the play, but my sister did and she said she really liked it! glad every1 had a good time!
I don't agree with cunninghams either, I think the play was great! Also, I learned a lot of things about Harriet Tubman that I didn't know.
Katherine:)
I thought it was great! Although it was hard to keep up with what was happening because lots of things were happening at once, but I thought the play was awesome!
~~~~Katherine:)
It wasn't so good though it was nice
3 stars
;/
Mrs.Noonan you rock
Post a Comment